Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cysne View Post
    I'm a football player, a forward, built for speed and power in the legs with upper body strenght, i'm toned and happy to post a picture.
    I know the thoery behind everything due to having a degree level sport science knowledge already.

Ill get some pictures sorted in a few minutes.
    I'm a rugby player, a forward, built for power, speed, strength, agility, balance, brute force. I've been lifting weights for 5 years now, I think I know what I'm talking about. I've gone through over 15 routines and know what works and what doesn't.

Cool, go ahead.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    I'm a rugby player, a forward, built for power, speed, strength, agility, balance, brute force. I've been lifting weights for 5 years now, I think I know what I'm talking about. I've gone through over 15 routines and know what works and what doesn't.

Cool, go ahead.
    You'll be happy to know my teacher for the last 8 years for sport, pe is the head coach of ireland 7's rugby while also playing for rotheram titans.

Uploading pictures now

Edit: Pictures

Sorry for bad quality... ****** 1.3 megapixels webcam.

Plus if you need any help or infomation for your rugby, just yell. He helps us loads, get free kit all the time
    Last edited by Cysne; 20-03-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You'll be happy to know my teacher for the last 8 years for sport, pe is the head coach of ireland 7's rugby while also playing for rotheram titans.

Uploading pictures now

Edit: Pictures

Sorry for bad quality... ****** 1.3 megapixels webcam.

Plus if you need any help or infomation for your rugby, just yell. He helps us loads, get free kit all the time
    Ta' for the offer. I'll give it to you, you're as toned as a colour chart. You need to bulk up them arms though.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    Ta' for the offer. I'll give it to you, you're as toned as a colour chart. You need to bulk up them arms though.
    Yup I do, trying to put on muscle mass now to give me more strength to push people off.. Didn't mean to try be insulting earlier got annoyed by false infomation. :eusa_wall Sorry!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup I do, trying to put on muscle mass now to give me more strength to push people off.. Didn't mean to try be insulting earlier got annoyed by false infomation. :eusa_wall Sorry!
    If you want to push people off you're going to want to do a strength routine. Lol no problem
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what's your body fat then

I was like 8.2% last september, went up to 12.74% now and am almost 14 st, though my left arm is in plaster because I broke a carsal. No upperbody work for 6 weeks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    what's your body fat then

I was like 8.2% last september, went up to 12.74% now and am almost 14 st, though my left arm is in plaster because I broke a carsal. No upperbody work for 6 weeks.
    Mine is around 11 ish.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seems pointless to me gaining muscle, afterall you have a great football physique at the moment, low body fat and oxygen efficient muscles don't see why you want to carry unneccessary weight.

Though, there are some big forwards out there like adriano and drogba who both weigh well over 200 pounds and have both been successfull

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    Seems pointless to me gaining muscle, afterall you have a great football physique at the moment, low body fat and oxygen efficient muscles don't see why you want to carry unneccessary weight.

Though, there are some big forwards out there like adriano and drogba who both weigh well over 200 pounds and have both been successfull
    Look at rooney
    Back for a while.

Tokens

I want to tone up, at the moment I can see my abs when i tense up, but not usually I also could do with bulking up slightly

I eat quite healthily IM 18 and 11 Stone
    I go to the gym about twice a week and do 3 sets of 10 reps on pretty much all my muscle groups then around 30 mins cardiovascular, Im not fat infact Im pretty skinny just not toned

Any advice? Routines?