Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    977
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy_lu
    i need to know whats coming to my area ;o
    n i liv in an airport for goodness sake. still getting wet though
    You live in the airport? I live near it. I guess the weather im seeing is the same as what you are.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    8,438
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy_lu
    gosh where r u ? i want snow
    South Pole
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Zog
    Posts
    3,335
    Tokens
    6,459

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lovley
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo


    My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

    Anyone on steam follow me -

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    it's sunny here

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Cloudy here -.-

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    341
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Cold, And It looks like it about to raain. I hope it does, I love the rain!
    Happy Death Day To You



  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Zog
    Posts
    3,335
    Tokens
    6,459

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    its going darker but thats only coz its goin up to 6:00. but it's still raining a tiny bit (spitting)
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo


    My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

    Anyone on steam follow me -

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Zog
    Posts
    3,335
    Tokens
    6,459

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    its alot better now - shame that its dark :p
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo


    My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

    Anyone on steam follow me -

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    710
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    How come you live in an airport?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Zog
    Posts
    3,335
    Tokens
    6,459

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    its a joke people put as there locations this

    location: a cardbored box
    tis just great irony i think
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo


    My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

    Anyone on steam follow me -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •