Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    3,799
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't use cute news, what exactly does it do?
    kinda quit.

  2. #12
    JoeComins Guest

    Default

    Its an online news script that displays things from staff etc without giving them powers to delete anything or accss the files. Its very good.

    I have 1.3.6 on my computer, saved

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    3,799
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Couldn't you just make your own php script to do that?
    kinda quit.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Webby Forums!
    Posts
    1,879
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I havent used cutenews for motn so I dotn know what any of the new versions are like but I havemade my own news script with the same sort of power but it works better for me.


    Chilimagik.net // Reviews, Band Biographies, News, Pics + Loads More!!
    [Thybag.co.uk - Vive la revolutione]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •