Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Webdesign Section
    Posts
    1,032
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fixations
    Excuse me Lol, technically it's his hosting as he bought it so the owner ship to that specific hosting is now his...
    you may own the whole database and that stuff, but it is HIS hosting...
    Yes but i asked him when he agreed my tos tht he cnt resell the hosting without my permission and he accepted that.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brighton.
    Posts
    4,285
    Tokens
    1,183

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh! I see, if I would of seen that at first, then I would of understood lmao
    if your agreeing to a TOS then go by the rules... ;/
    Sygon does it say in the TOS that you can take his hosting away at any time? because if it does then you have the right to :p
    Incase you cannot read my signature properly, my user name on runescape is Scriptermone.

    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

    Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size allowed for your user group.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Webdesign Section
    Posts
    1,032
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I wont im not a jerk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •