Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,355
    Tokens
    130

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    pettal patch is a bit random but still nice room well done 7.5/10:d :d
    :shifty:

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,678
    Tokens
    11,479

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Take away the random petal patch.
    7.5/10

  3. #13

    Default

    Okie Will do, ty vm

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    166
    Tokens
    0

    Post

    Firstly, a new trade room design. (I think:p ) Anyways, it's a very nice room, and I think the trophies should be taken out or put somewhere else in the room. Also, I don't like the screen and tubmaster as it doesn't really suit the theme and sort of ruins the rest of the room. Perhaps buy some more screens and marquee/s and make it a VIP area? That would look fabulous. Well done for making a new design. [9.5/10]
    I'm back! You missed me?:eusa_danc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •