Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    33
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo: Name joshy51
    Habbox name: CSKNIGHT
    Entry: Purple Santa

    Well I Was Thinking First Of All How To Make The Santa So I thought Why Not On A Throne Chair So I Did It From There Then I Thought Why Not A Purple Santa So Here It Is.... :eusa_danc

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    England-East Midlands.
    Posts
    1,638
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Habbox Name: Punky
    Habbo Uk Name: Punky-Phish
    Entry: Mrs. Claus



    Edited by Lynn - Entry Edited
    Last edited by .Lynn; 05-01-2006 at 12:26 AM.

    *~*R.I.P Steve Irwin.*~*



    Owe +Rep to Cptn.kewl http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...36#post2007636

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3
    Tokens
    0

    Default Competition

    My Habbo Name : SachaZ
    My Habbox Forum Name : SachaZ
    My entry:

    I tought: Everybody is thinking is Santa in real life...
    But...
    What about Santa in Heaven?:eusa_clap
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    113
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    heres my entry

    habbo name: djstarrock
    habbox fourm name: djstarrock

    Name:  habbo santa.PNG
Views: 26
Size:  1.3 KB
    Last edited by djstarrock; 19-01-2006 at 08:33 PM.

    ipod nano rules obey the ipod nano


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    18
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo name dbigman
    Habbox name dbigman
    entry year of the robo rasta santa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    :eusa_booh :eusa_booh :eusa_booh :eusa_booh :eusa_booh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •