try more Shading and maybe a little more habboisch![]()

try more Shading and maybe a little more habboisch![]()
NEW HABBO NAME ADD EXTRAKEN !
also known as .-.eXtra.-.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - Extraken_Habbo
I don't think a habbo can possibly fit in there.
But I'll give you credit, it's better than what I can do and it's also your first alteration.
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000
its kinda cool 6/10 m8 :}
thanx to everyone gd to know some of u like it
Well that's constructive :rolleyes:Originally Posted by Spork
REALLY Don't like it. 0/10.
You need a black outline and the pixels have to be isometric (2 pixels, up a row then 2 pixels, up a row then 2 pixels in the line) if that makes sense o.O
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
STOP SPAMMING
It needs black outline and better shading adn as paschendale said use the pixel isometric thingy. 5/10
VR|46
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!