Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough/England
    Posts
    2,563
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Infrontation why did you bet that much?
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.


    www.HHGS.net ftw

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,729
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holo-jonny
    Infrontation why did you bet that much?
    I fancy arsenal too win and if they do I'll probably be top of the table

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough/England
    Posts
    2,563
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    & if they lose you will probably be bottom.
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.


    www.HHGS.net ftw

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,729
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holo-jonny
    & if they lose you will probably be bottom.
    Indeed, but if charlton win and Southampton win I'll still be on a gain

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,221
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This is your 1 hr warning. I will close this thread dead on 3.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,221
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Weekly Round-up
    A lackluster Arsenal side lost contestants the most money this week, and it was a high gambling week. Infrontation went all or nothing in week 1. The most money was played on a seemingly no brainer of a cup tie between Charlton and Leyton Orient, but they nearly held Charlton to a draw if it wasn't for Jay Botheroyd in the final minute.

    Awards for week 1
    Biggest score: Jordan = £260
    Wooden Spoon Award: holo-jonny = £100
    Gambler of the Week: Infrontation = He bet all of his budget!

    Overall Leaderboard
    Jordan = £260
    Infrontation = £180
    Brandon = £175
    -Acidic = £130
    holo-jonny = £100

    I promise that on Monday we wont have to restart, you will have to use the money you have earnt.

    Thread left open for discussion or if you think I've totalled your score up wrong.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough/England
    Posts
    2,563
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.
    Weekly Round-up

    A lackluster Arsenal side lost contestants the most money this week, and it was a high gambling week. Infrontation went all or nothing in week 1. The most money was played on a seemingly no brainer of a cup tie between Charlton and Leyton Orient, but they nearly held Charlton to a draw if it wasn't for Jay Botheroyd in the final minute.

    Awards for week 1
    Biggest score: Jordan = £260
    Wooden Spoon Award: holo-jonny = £100
    Gambler of the Week: Infrontation = He bet all of his budget!

    Overall Leaderboard
    Jordan = £260
    Infrontation = £180
    Brandon = £175
    -Acidic = £130
    holo-jonny = £100

    I promise that on Monday we wont have to restart, you will have to use the money you have earnt.

    Thread left open for discussion or if you think I've totalled your score up wrong.
    what do you mean by wooden spoon?
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.


    www.HHGS.net ftw

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,221
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    like, the booby prize

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,729
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Silly Arsenal

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough/England
    Posts
    2,563
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.
    like, the booby prize
    I still don`t get why I got it.
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.


    www.HHGS.net ftw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •