xS You managed too get 560 posts without rep? Meh xP Must be pooey posts pls
xS You managed too get 560 posts without rep? Meh xP Must be pooey posts pls
Originally Posted by --ss--2
i think ryan is trusted i did a deal with him around a year ago i think :p
lol, a year ago.....but was the trade involving him giving a throne?
:redface_b = Pretty Colorsssss
http://habbopeople.co.uk/Forum/index.php
For the Best VBulletin Habbo Forum Ever!
A great excuse? Well I can't really help habboforum being down can I?
listen, i'm not making deal with you and you sorta ignored infrontation's poss, so ill repeat, how did you manage to get 560 posts and still have no rep. ive been here for a moch shorter time and i still have more rep than you.
:redface_b = Pretty Colorsssss
http://habbopeople.co.uk/Forum/index.php
For the Best VBulletin Habbo Forum Ever!
nope but still , im jsut saying i trust him you dont have to trust him if you dont want to.......Originally Posted by Skittles
lol, a year ago.....but was the trade involving him giving a throne?
i wouldn't trust him if the trade was something like, 2 modes for 10 credz
-.-
:redface_b = Pretty Colorsssss
http://habbopeople.co.uk/Forum/index.php
For the Best VBulletin Habbo Forum Ever!
Skittles whats your habbo UK name?
I mite do deal with u, u still gt throne?
Last edited by Polly-alyssa; 15-03-2006 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Wrong thing to say
Yes, I still have the throne.
i give paypal for thrones £14 ???
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!