Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1
    Tokens
    0

    Default looking into a mirror

    Habbo name: x!xloveablex!x
    Habbox name: scotchmer
    My entry:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartoon.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	16027  

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    2,250
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    my entry is da best ! lol
    i dont know why i did a whole body :S
    lmao , thought id enter it cause i kept it
    in my school art folder lol
    well here it is !
    habbo(x) name = turbocharge
    Last edited by Robzor; 23-04-2006 at 06:04 PM.
    Weasel Rob - Lvl 91

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    40
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Habbo name: StaticPrevails
    Habbox name: StaticPrevails
    Entry:


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    709
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo name: Princessbunni
    Habbox name: Beverley
    Entry:
    http://img271.imageshack.us/my.php?i...amirror2xx.png

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    44
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    habbox name: boxx0r
    habbo uk name: nitrogenic
    my entry:





    Edited by Lynn - Posts merged.
    Last edited by .Lynn; 02-05-2006 at 12:46 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    903
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo Name: Iconix
    Habbox Name: -sFusion-
    My entry: (Here I am.. drawn by me pretty quickly. So it didn't turn out as well as I hoped, and my mouth is a little distorted. Lol oh well.)

    Last edited by -sFusion-; 30-04-2006 at 01:47 AM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On the toilet
    Posts
    1,284
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Habboxforum name - The Mystry
    Habbo UK name - 238gamer238
    My entry - Just a little something I did in paint :rolleyes:


    Sorry for the bad quality! If I win, please just give me rep as I dont play habbo anymore. Give my prize to a runner up or someone

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I live in Canada.
    Posts
    21
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Habbo Name:jojoandme
    forum name:buddyss
    comment:My dad drew it and he just said they would still adept it. so i'm giving it a go.
    entry:
    http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me8xo.png
    Edited by micky.blue.eyes (comp staff): Link changed on owners request.
    Last edited by micky.blue.eyes; 03-05-2006 at 04:49 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,180
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    habbox name - Faye ( mabey changed to Fayezor )
    habbo name - x-Saphire-x

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,016
    Tokens
    135

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    im really sorry about double post but i cant edit it :s
    heres mine again
    Habbox name:XBladerX
    Habbo name:XBladerX
    I resized it

    I never knew,
    I never knew that everything was falling through
    That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
    To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

    Posts:
    1000-1250-1500-1750-2000

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •