Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "New" Green Day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like their old and most of their new.
    But I prefer the old :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Honestly, I don't like ANY Green Day, but if I had to choose, it'd be the older ones... The new ones annoy the heck out of me -.-

Former Competitions Manager & International Division Manager
    Former Moderator, HxHD Staff, HabboxFriends Staff, International Super Moderator

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Smiffla
    Agree with you totally, apart from the last bit. I would rephrase it as "Don't listen to them because it has a huge impact on my life because you offend me"
    Well said ;D

Some call that a problem.

But I call it a gift.

Tokens

If you listen to the older stuff and the newer stuff, musically, they havent changed that much. However, the old stuff kills AI, songs like Hitchin' A Ride, Longview, When I Come Around, Minority, Good Riddance, Brain Stew, Pulling Teeth, Basketcase, The Grouch, and dare I say...king for a day... those few songs just blow American Idiot out of the water. But still, they havent changed too much in my opinion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, theyve changed a lot. Now their songs have meaning-- what the hell? I liked it when they were about nothing... now its political.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Alumina
    May i ask why? ;\

The new stuff is listened to by Chav rockers.
    Or 11 year olds who have just learned there is something other than chico to listen to..
    ;\

I hate them, but i agree that their old stuff is better

But by all means listen to them, it has no impact on my life :]
    I agree with you 110% in America atleast 1-5 people are obsessed with Greenday because they learned that there is other music than rap or pop.
    Die Romantic

I think that Green Day were better when they were big in the 90's.

But...I like AI too...

I think the lyrics Billie has written are a lot more mature and show deeper emoticons....I think that Holiday is great song lyrically...Not-so-much musically...I don't really like that tune all that much...But I think it describes really well how young men join the army to get away...they think it will be a holdiday...and then they get there and the reality hits them...It's not pretty..

I agree about the fans though...but so what if they like a bit more different kinds of music...I mean its better than only sticking to ONE type of music...that would be boring...Anyway...It's thier life...It doesnt concern me lol. 33

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree that their new stuff is garbage, they used to be so much better before

¡Viva España!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Finchie
    What do you guys think of Green Day's new stuff? Personally I think it's crap. I liked them ALOT more before American Idiot came out.
    I agree with you!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest I dont see the problem with American Idiot, Yes the old stuff is fabulous and brilliant but I feel that SOME of the new stuff is too.

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast