Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by proxykillah
    Ill be honest and say that too many annoying users have started to come on here, and I wont sugarcoat any reasons why I think that is. To stay as the best forum we need the most users which is why none of them that really arent wanted here arent kicked off.

Like "Fyta" who is a common example, One of the many HabboxForum user's who makes themselves known on the forum by using the "hardman" approach. Not caring about any other user except the one's that lol his quirky supposedly humourous post. This forum isnt what it used to be due to the fact so many absolute idiots have decided to make it their home although they constantly moan about how annoying Habbox is.

I wish they would take the hint we dont like them and then they would leave but unfortunately they dont. Its not all users though, about 80% of the frequent forum visitor's are fantastic people and Im glad to have them around me on this great forum but to the other 20% you just gotta say sod off really, I think that would bring back the forum you remember.
    Oh, god, lol. Go cry a river, then drown in it.

The only approach I'm taking is to make you feel inferior, which you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Was I polite enough?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol You havent made me feel inferior silly boy (I assume) If you think that a virtual message to me about how "im inferior" will actually get through to me then you live in a world based on your computer :s

Please stop with your slogans of suicide/death, It sounds like you are a depressed child and frankly I dont blame you, with an attitude like that you should do us all a favour, stop mulling the decision and just do it.

Have a nice night.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very well said x

I think this may be the reason I feel about Habbox right now. And its good to say "sod off" to the "Habbox Hardnuts", but they always find a way to cause arguements. Then we try to stop them, buy they always provoke the arguement until the thread is finally dead or closed.

Im surprised to see that many threads have been closed or are dead, have been very good from the start, and bad at the end.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mystry-man300
    Very well said x

I think this may be the reason I feel about Habbox right now. And its good to say "sod off" to the "Habbox Hardnuts", but they always find a way to cause arguements. Then we try to stop them, buy they always provoke the arguement until the thread is finally dead or closed.

Im surprised to see that many threads have been closed or are dead, have been very good from the start, and bad at the end.
    Its mean to say it but its true and most of the internet users with attitude problems know that the reason they are rude to others on here is because they are bitter they cant be like that in real life. Most of them probably wish they were tough in real as they probably get bullied which leads to the attitude problems on here.

Like I said its best to get on with it, the higher percentage of forum users are a great bunch and its best to mingle with them, just leave the e-losers in the corner to play with a yoyo by themselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol You havent made me feel inferior silly boy (I assume) If you think that a virtual message to me about how "im inferior" will actually get through to me then you live in a world based on your computer :s

Please stop with your slogans of suicide/death, It sounds like you are a depressed child and frankly I dont blame you, with an attitude like that you should do us all a favour, stop mulling the decision and just do it.

Have a nice night.
    When I said you I didn't mean you, personally. I meant you as Habbox as a whole. The irony of your comment is that you're a moderator in this forum, which puts makes your Habbox priorities bigger than mine.

I'm not depressed or any or the likes. The slogans I write are quotes from either historical figures or music. Never have I made a comment in my signature about suicide other than telling others to do it to themselves. To answer your statement, no, I will not stop displaying my messages. However, your last sentence is portrayed in a way to encourage me to commit suicide. A moderator isn't supposed to encourage violence, n'est-ce pas?

In closing, go play Russian roulette with all chambers loaded.

Its mean to say it but its true and most of the internet users with attitude problems know that the reason they are rude to others on here is because they are bitter they cant be like that in real life. Most of them probably wish they were tough in real as they probably get bullied which leads to the attitude problems on here.
    Wow! Nice generalization! At first, I thought you were a blabbering idiot, but now I know you're the short bus special. I am not bitter and I have no reason to be tough in real life. I don't get bullied, and my life is great- fantastic even. Which reminds me of another argument- your use of ad hominem argument is pretty useless, lol. And your argentum ad popularum doesn't fall far behind. basically, you're using your statement to appeal to the larger audience, which in return, will agree with you. Knowing that the majority of the forum has IQs lower than freezing point, I'll be amused to see the sheep rushing in.
    Last edited by HUGECOOL; 15-04-2006 at 11:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As a moderator Im supposed to have more priorities on Habbox? I highly doubt that will be agreed with by anyone that knows me properly. I agreed to come back here as I saw the forum was going to hell with the likes of you spoiling it for other users, You may not feel anything when someone criticises you or spoils your thread but others may genuinely be annoyed which is why Im a Moderator.

Secondly, and this is a harsh belief but it is what I believe. If you can tell people to run off and commit suicide or whatever, even if you are joking you should not be offended to hear it said about you. Obviously you are a unhappy person and dude life isnt here for us all to be unhappy in. I suggest you mature a little bit, Habbox "as a whole" isnt inferior to you lol.

I also know its hard to accept the truth when someone who is conflicting with you tells you it, Please dont insult the users on this forum alot of the people here have upheld far more intelligent debates with me without having to refer to Mentor's wikipedia withdrawals

This is the last time I will reply to you, I have covered all the points in your post, if you reply again I will be taking action in you avoiding the topic of this thread. If you post offtopic again, I shall shut the thread (Before you say I am too, I did post to stay on topic but you were just rude )
    Last edited by Cypher-; 15-04-2006 at 11:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you can tell us what to do, we can tell you what to do. Stop provoking arguements!

Now thats of my chest, there is no need for us to agree with a moderator for no reason, we agree with moderators because they make good points.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As a moderator Im supposed to have more priorities on Habbox? I highly doubt that will be agreed with by anyone that knows me properly. I agreed to come back here as I saw the forum was going to hell with the likes of you spoiling it for other users, You may not feel anything when someone criticises you or spoils your thread but others may genuinely be annoyed which is why Im a Moderator.

Secondly, and this is a harsh belief but it is what I believe. If you can tell people to run off and commit suicide or whatever, even if you are joking you should not be offended to hear it said about you. Obviously you are a unhappy person and dude life isnt here for us all to be unhappy in. I suggest you mature a little bit, Habbox "as a whole" isnt inferior to you lol.

This is the last time I will reply to you, I have covered all the points in your post, if you reply again I will be taking action in you avoiding the topic of this thread.
    What you really meant to say was, "I'm tired of thinking, so I'm rephrasing my thoughts to give you new sentences. If you reply, I'll be forced to take action against you for making me think, even though it was I that derailed the thread."

You're right (for once). I don't care if anyone insults me, or tries to anyway. However, you are a Forum Moderator. Your duty as a forum moderator is to make sure the rules are followed and any misconduct is treated accordingly. By telling me to commit suicide, you have broken rule B3 which says:

B3. Do not send abuse, threats or any other kind of bullying to anybody

I am fully aware of the fact that I have broken such rule many times. However, you as a moderator, are abusing your power by breaking such rules.

I care not if "take action" against me. As long as you know that you were the cause of it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fyta

I don't care if anyone insults me, or tries to anyway.
    Then why should we care that your insulting us? Because it "hurts our feelings"? No. But not all of us are smart enough to recognise this. People who were born with physical problems cant understand "jump off a cliff" as a joke, and may do it without realising what they are doing.

Encouraging people to commit suicide in your signature doesnt just affect the forumers, but it can affect people in real life to. Cant you understand this? And yes, he is a moderator, which doesnt give him permission to encourage others, but he hasnt put it in his signature, has he?
    This is a one off time he is encouraging people for suicide, or, to correct myself, "prove a point".

Tokens

You have your own opinion. If you want to shout out that you hate Habbox, or say you are annoyed, it's within your rights, if not Forum Rules. It's your choice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast