Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: "Cyber" Bullies

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    2,031

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyta
    lol. How very ironic, lol. =_= The black man is prejudice.
    Ive looked threw the thing and i cant see what your refering to? "/


    Also, where exsactly did this information come from, theres no real note of who its from, how it was obtained, sample size etc "/ which kinda makes the statistics there comeing out with a bit hard to take at face value "/

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,731
    Tokens
    150

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor
    Ive looked threw the thing and i cant see what your refering to? "/


    Also, where exsactly did this information come from, theres no real note of who its from, how it was obtained, sample size etc "/ which kinda makes the statistics there comeing out with a bit hard to take at face value "/
    It was from a little argument earlier. He's pointing out and defending the issue he himself was guilty of causing earlier today.

    he = Thread started, lol.
    Last edited by HUGECOOL; 16-04-2006 at 02:02 AM.




  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,110
    Tokens
    1,780

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUNN
    Hey proxykillah, give me your e-lunch money!!! Or I'll e-pound you into e-pudding!
    Hey shotgunn, give me your e-life and Ill trade you for a real one?

    Fyta = This has absolutely nothing to do with our arguement, Im also not black :s
    Last edited by Cypher-; 16-04-2006 at 02:08 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    22
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proxykillah
    Hey shotgunn, give me your e-life and Ill trade you for a real one?

    Fyta = This has absolutely nothing to do with our arguement, Im also not black :s
    Girl, I'll e-stuff you into your e-locker cuz you're an irl-nerd
    nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Do not have innapropriate images in your signature.

    SHOTGUNN (Super Newbie): Go blow a monkey.

    All you members are total idiots, did I mention your mother is one too? Hahaha, ha.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had a cyber bully once, he cyber-beat me up for my cyber-lunch money.

    I never understood cyber bullying... you can litterally get out of that in an instant.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    22
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    I had a cyber bully once, he cyber-beat me up for my cyber-lunch money.

    I never understood cyber bullying... you can litterally get out of that in an instant.
    *e-Punches* YO! Give me your e-girlfriend or I'll e-punch you e-again.
    nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Do not have innapropriate images in your signature.

    SHOTGUNN (Super Newbie): Go blow a monkey.

    All you members are total idiots, did I mention your mother is one too? Hahaha, ha.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUNN
    *e-Punches* YO! Give me your e-girlfriend or I'll e-punch you e-again.

    Ill send a bomb to your E-MAIL! Hahaha!... oh... there is such thing as E-mail? Oh... okay, yeah.

  8. #18

    Post

    tbh...I don't know HOW someone could get bullied online...but if happens..

    I think ......mostly there are fights/debates between people who have different opinions...and sometimes people get too carried away.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,731
    Tokens
    150

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proxykillah
    Hey shotgunn, give me your e-life and Ill trade you for a real one?

    Fyta = This has absolutely nothing to do with our arguement, Im also not black :s
    I didn't mean black in a literal sense. X__X




  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,761
    Tokens
    51
    Habbo
    catchetat

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Cyberbullying can easily be avoided by not revealing personal information.
    Please visit my websites (yn)

    http://ks3sci.webs.com/ to revise Key stage 3 Science
    http://igcsechem.webs.com/ to revise I/GCSE Chemistry
    http://plain_indians.webs.com to learn about the plain indians
    http://medic4u.webs.com for first year medical notes
    http://medics4u.webs.com for second year medical notes

    http://catchetat.blogspot.co.uk/ to check out my blog (as a boring medical student)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •