Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,622
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I really wonder about this forum.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kylee
    It's not impossible to get to the centre..it's actually easy o_O
    It's impossible for a noob like me :rolleyes:

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    A giant block of cheese.
    Posts
    4,895
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I could do it for you, I love mazes I wanna go in a maze now

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Are you sure you want to know?
    Posts
    6,998
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    http://runehq.com/RHQMiniQuestsView.php?id=00206 scroll to picture and read above it.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Close thread, the stupid tops of the gates look like the walls whatever...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    343
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I needed to get my bro since hes good at mazes.. I tried one for like an hour and I couldn't get out :@
    Buying rep points for RS Cash or Hcs! Pm me!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    derbyshire, england
    Posts
    524
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    lolz... if your that stuck go back to the start, and try a different route.
    Dirty Pretty Things - Waterloo To Nowhere

    ¡ Forward Russia !

    If Youve Lost Your Love And Faith In Music, The End Wont Be Long

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Error 404
    Posts
    2,629
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You done it yet ?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    A giant block of cheese.
    Posts
    4,895
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Read the thread evil-saint Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kardan
    Close thread, the stupid tops of the gates look like the walls whatever...

    Meaning, he found the end, finally, but couldnt find it before becayse the tops of the gats looked like walls.
    Last edited by JonJon; 11-05-2006 at 09:14 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Error 404
    Posts
    2,629
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    But.. but... oh forget it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •