whats this got to do with loving them? o.OOriginally Posted by Craig
Oh, that was aimed at Lunk. I get it now.

Panic! at the Disco
My Chemical Romance
whats this got to do with loving them? o.OOriginally Posted by Craig
You cannot love a band.
Oh, that was aimed at Lunk. I get it now.
Last edited by issaa.; 16-05-2006 at 05:12 PM.
clarissaa.
roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.
clarissa your such a willy. glad you saw it thoughOriginally Posted by Clarissa.
whats this got to do with loving them? o.O
Oh, that was aimed at Lunk. I get it now.![]()
shh im not a willy =[Originally Posted by Craig
clarissa your such a willy. glad you saw it though
clarissaa.
roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.
Lmao, Craig with his uber cool words.
My Chemical Romance, with ease.
You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....
GREAT BANTER
P!ATD are much more original.
MCR probably ;]
Guitars, Gunshots 'n Glowsticks
UNDERAGE FESTIVAL 2008!
READING FESTIVAL 2008!
OFFSET FESTIVAL 2008!
30th September - Enter Shikari @ Camden Underworld
1st November - Lee Evans @ Wembley Arena
Myspace!
Funniest thing I've read all day.Originally Posted by Skitzo
P!ATD are much more original.
My Chem ftw.
ohhhh such a hard choice... i.. urm... OH DaRnIT!![]()
emo
I'm sEAtEd And swEAtIng tO AdAncE sOng On thE clUb'sP.A.
Its OffIcIAl, I hAtE lUnk_x
i agree. i had to cut my wrists making such a choice_x &&&& hearts ;;__Originally Posted by emo...
ohhhh such a hard choice... i.. urm... OH DaRnIT!![]()
Mcr. I've started listening to them again, recently.
I:
Drowning Lessons
Our lady of sorrows
Demolition lovers
Give 'em hell kid
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!