Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,272
    Tokens
    2,472
    Habbo
    Esu.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nope, I mean bought tickets, saw it live in an arena ;p


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada !
    Posts
    4,246
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    Nope, I mean bought tickets, saw it live in an arena ;p
    Yep I went to 2, one was in like 2001 main event was Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair and it was the last Raw ever that Kurt Angle had hair (the next PPV it got shaved )

    And the other one wasn't as good, main event was Snitsky vs. Kane (Where Kane chokeslammed Snitsky on the sides of the entrance ramp, and they both got hurt in the end) I dunno if anyone'll remember it though.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,272
    Tokens
    2,472
    Habbo
    Esu.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol, I remember the second one


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •