Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23
    Tokens
    215

    Default

    yeah whatever noob i Never scammed a single soul.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,285
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wait a minute, you're calling me a noob when you're the one who joined this month and only has 7 posts (at the time I posted this) while I have over 1350 posts and joined last year? Look at yourself dude


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,040
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamme66
    Wait a minute, you're calling me a noob when you're the one who joined this month and only has 7 posts (at the time I posted this) while I have over 1350 posts and joined last year? Look at yourself dude
    that means nothing.
    I'd go first if I could buy credits, but I can't.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,285
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Noob=New person. He can't say that I'm new when I've been here for a longer time than him


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23
    Tokens
    215

    Default

    Iamme that seriously doesn't mean anything. Its just a forum. i know i have been in habbo way longer than you

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    1,063
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Kevo, if your so trusted on habbo, go and sell on there ;l No one will go first on here..
    :eusa_whis

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    3,989
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ill sell you 7 lots of 10 but u have to go first.

    if you want we can go, hc - creds - hc - creds etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •