I don't get American humour.

I don't get American humour.
You'll have a crap sense o' humour.
i dont get it , how is that meant to be funny O.O
Weasel Rob - Lvl 91
lmao @ Bush
AGREEDOriginally Posted by helenownsme
lmao @ Bush![]()
Weasel Rob - Lvl 91
Two characters will show my whole emotion:
![]()
Guitars, Gunshots 'n Glowsticks
UNDERAGE FESTIVAL 2008!
READING FESTIVAL 2008!
OFFSET FESTIVAL 2008!
30th September - Enter Shikari @ Camden Underworld
1st November - Lee Evans @ Wembley Arena
Myspace!
That is rele pathic like you...
some people found it funny.
its just the presidents main people dressed like chavs and gangsters
IM HERE FOR NOW. YOU MIGHT SEE ME POST IN A FEW SECTIONS. BUT DONT CALL ME A "REGULAR MEMBER"
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GAYS ON THIS FORUM!?!??!? (NO IM NOT A HOMPHOBE.)
Make your mind up, first it's not funny but then it is. ;sOriginally Posted by TurboCharge
AGREED
I didn't find it a bit funny, sorry. I wasn't even sure if I was looking at the right one...
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!