Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    5,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i had it yeahh .. and i had summit like 4685546459 friends and i knew about 20 of them and all they said were "ur fit wts ur msn bbz?!/!??!" and the rest were all scene and had proper over the top profiles
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsTanya
    i had it yeahh .. and i had summit like 4685546459 friends and i knew about 20 of them and all they said were "ur fit wts ur msn bbz?!/!??!" and the rest were all scene and had proper over the top profiles

    I was bored once and made one of those crazy profiles. It was crazy, I made it with flash and stuff and it was perfect. When I was done I was like "Nevermind, everyone will think Im obsessed with myspace"

    I used to have people asking to be my friend all the time (cuz im dat hott) but I just deleted them all.
    Last edited by RedStratocas; 01-08-2006 at 12:52 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,583
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsTanya
    i had it yeahh .. and i had summit like 4685546459 friends and i knew about 20 of them and all they said were "ur fit wts ur msn bbz?!/!??!" and the rest were all scene and had proper over the top profiles
    I only have people i know either in real life or over the internet added and i got a myspace account because i moved secondary schools so wanted to keep in contact with them all.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    5,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    that was a bit of a waste of time
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    A giant block of cheese.
    Posts
    4,895
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victimized
    Anyhow do you guys have myspace coz i'm bored and i'm planning on doing an alnighter so i need something to keep me occupied so what better than reading people's myspaces?

    /DEATHXCS

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,583
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon
    /DEATHXCS
    I added you but your not in my friend list yet?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    A giant block of cheese.
    Posts
    4,895
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victimized
    I added you but your not in my friend list yet?

    I iz like not online mate.

    When I accept you, go on my profile and listen to song cus I made it.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,583
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon
    I iz like not online mate.

    When I accept you, go on my profile and listen to song cus I made it.
    Okely Doo

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    new york.
    Posts
    11,188
    Tokens
    2,270

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have the most bad azz profile and songs

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,583
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    I have the most bad azz profile and songs
    I want to listen to your songs but it's late and i can't find any darn headphones.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •