Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: The Automatic

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,694
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't like The Automatic =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chigwell, Essex
    Posts
    3,949
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hmm...

    They're alright, but sometimes I get annoyed at the screaming guy in the background.
    Guitars, Gunshots 'n Glowsticks

    UNDERAGE FESTIVAL 2008!
    READING FESTIVAL 2008!
    OFFSET FESTIVAL 2008!
    30th September - Enter Shikari @ Camden Underworld
    1st November - Lee Evans @ Wembley Arena

    Myspace!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    222
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I used to really like them and a few friends saw them when they were a tiny support band, but their album is nothing special. They seem fun live though cos Pennie (sp?) is nuts.
    Ashleigh.

    Take advantage of the sound..
    >>Myspace.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    XX
    Posts
    2,308
    Tokens
    2,015

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Not my liking


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    1,167
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think there ace, seen them a t and liked them since.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    2,253
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They have the most annoying keyboardist in the history of rock.
    I'm Back!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •