Been wanting to enter this comp for ages, but could never really be bothered. But, I had a day off school today and I thought: "Hey, I'll make an alt for that comp!" Here it isHope you like it.
Habbo Name: Serjj
Habbox Name: Serjj
Entry:
![]()

Been wanting to enter this comp for ages, but could never really be bothered. But, I had a day off school today and I thought: "Hey, I'll make an alt for that comp!" Here it isHope you like it.
Habbo Name: Serjj
Habbox Name: Serjj
Entry:
![]()
Habbo Name : Paul!e
Entry : Drinks Vendor
Description : Obey your thirst
Last edited by paul!e; 07-03-2005 at 11:24 PM.
paul!e
Habbox: nerdxox1
Habbo: Nerdx.x
Entry: A Juice Machine
http://img215.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img2...e=jabfd6xp.png Clicke this.![]()
Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.
Delete Plz
paul!e
Habbo Name: Mr.Mity (uk)
Habbox Name: Mr.Mity
Here is my entryit is sort of different from the rest because it is one that u would find at a fast food place :p and u get a cup of the drink rather than a bottle :p
![]()
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!