Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    11
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Is it just me or is there a lot more scripters in the Hotel now? There is a particulary naster scripter called sideburn going around hacking peoples accounts

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    1,448
    Tokens
    153
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They do the mountain dew in my room, but when they get the drink I get them banned
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    18
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Well most scripters do it as a joke but some scripters like to scam ppl into thinking its real furni then trade it then the scripter gets the real thing. Most of the time they get caught and banned though.

    And to the ppl who are acusing me of being a scripter on PM I am not one I just know some and I read a lot of websites on it. I don't have any programs to script and I'm aginst it because a lot of ppl lose real furni in the process, but I'm not going to lose a friendship with some of my friends over a game.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    1,448
    Tokens
    153
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Remember it's as bad pointing the finger at scripters even if they are, because it can end up getting you banned so stop sending messages to Wixss saying he is.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth. UK
    Posts
    3,638
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Ypu can't just click on a photo and make furni appear if that was the case everyone would do it... :s
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    153
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i tried making those photo's and it takes some skill i sold the mountain dew photo for 5hcs and i got lots of costumers for them they are flying also i am trying to make the DJ decks but its solid.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    1,448
    Tokens
    153
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    name14 your gonna get banned saying that.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    :rolleyes:
    Posts
    2,257
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    habbo is getting unsecure ppl keep saying sonicmouse is back :S hope not

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    1,448
    Tokens
    153
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    He isn't back, habbo went onto his account so no-one could use it.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    18
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @K
    Remember it's as bad pointing the finger at scripters even if they are, because it can end up getting you banned so stop sending messages to Wixss saying he is.
    Lol Thanks @K, I'm not going to say who but it was actually a moderator sending me messages saying it's not funny what I'm doing, and they started acuessing me of hacking saying someone said I did. I can't really believe that, I think they just felt stupid.

    Oops need to stay on topic.. Hmm.. I'll give another hint.

    Hint: They see things you don't.

    Anyone acusses me of scripting on PM I will PM a moderator (if it is one I'll PM a differnt mod) and tell them about it, I'm being nice giving hints that I found out from my friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •