all adverts are propaganda from organisations with their own biass ofcourse and i think their pointless some ads make me want to buy it less or think about the cause less.

Over the top
Some are ok
Pointless
Spot on
all adverts are propaganda from organisations with their own biass ofcourse and i think their pointless some ads make me want to buy it less or think about the cause less.
Last edited by ^.^; 09-10-2006 at 09:15 PM.
Some of them are ok.
Ugh that makes me wanna be sick. >;l I mean yeh they're trying to get a point across but i think some adverts go a bit over-the-top. ;l
Yo.
(゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)
Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative
MMmmmmmmmm cooking oil.
Anyway, I hate ads, but Im not one of those people who are like "WHY DO DERE HVE TO BE COMMERCIALZ WHY CNT I JUST WATCH TV LOLZ?". I know commercials have a point. However, I do get your point with some advertizements being stupid and pointless, and just there to try to shock you.
Like those "Truth" anti-smoking commercials. In a recent study, they found that teens being exposed to those commercials actually RAISES the likelyhood that they will try drugs. Irony much?
ew thats disgusting.
i hate that advert with the kid getting hit by a car
"if you hit me at blahblah theres a blahblah percent chance i'll live"
its horrible, but it works i guess.
oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
when its not
That makes me feels sick when her arms and stuff click back into place.
I think adverts like that are okay sometimes, some are a bit over the top though.
j~
They are over the top, but that is what gets the point over
makes me feel bit sick but i actully dont like crisps so not that bothered ^^
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!