Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by <x3! View Post
    anything besides mushrooms.
    Same. Actually I don't like nuts much but not too bothered. Basically if it's food I'll eat it.
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    11,633
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naked View Post
    yeah, pretty much lmao. i don't eat vegetables other than carrots, won't eat onions, mushrooms, peppers, ect. blahblah.

    Omg same!

    I sometimes eat spinach though, it isn't that bad.






  3. #13

    Default

    no, i just won't eat tomatoes, peppers and raw onions.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kassandra View Post
    yeah im really picky.
    i hardly like anything.
    Lol at your sig.

    And yeah, im picky.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    4,475
    Tokens
    135

    Latest Awards:

    Post

    Yeah !! If it's chinese or indian or anything - I wont eat it lol.
    So, if it smells or doesn't look nice, i'll leave it

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm not really picky about trying new things, Infact I love trying new weird foods, I've tried snails before and frogs legs

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,164
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yup I am...


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    7,455
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm really picky. So many foods I hate, mostly healthy.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    3535
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,382
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Not really. I just refuse to eat meat, and I don't eat a lot of dairy products but I still do. I haven't been a big fan of bread either, lately.

    There's some other foods I don't like such as pineapple pizza, ranch dressing, olives, etc.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    528
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    no, not really. i'll eat pretty much anything i can think of right now..
    i'm just kinda fat like that (theoretically)
    I wish I was a little bit taller.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •