Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,731
    Tokens
    150

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hm. I guess it isn't very nice of them to do that but I don't see the shock factor to be honest.




  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    918
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYDEATH View Post
    Hm. I guess it isn't very nice of them to do that but I don't see the shock factor to be honest.
    Millions got killed by the germans in the two world wars,then someone goes and paints a german sign on a memory of the soldiers that lost their lives fighting them

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,156
    Tokens
    486

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYDEATH View Post
    Hm. I guess it isn't very nice of them to do that but I don't see the shock factor to be honest.
    u dont see the shock factor?
    its rude and disrespectful

    its like going around the cemetary and spray painting all the graves.
    ​

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,029
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thats shocking. urgh man.
    oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
    when its not

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    luton, uk
    Posts
    3,497
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    morons.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,156
    Tokens
    486

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    if the people who did it are found, they would be named and shamed and be hated by the british public.
    ​

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    11,633
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It is disrespectful, but can't they clean it up?






  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,731
    Tokens
    150

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still-Sam View Post
    Millions got killed by the germans in the two world wars,then someone goes and paints a german sign on a memory of the soldiers that lost their lives fighting them
    I reiterate- I don't see the shock factor. =l

    It's vandalism- and a poor demonstration of it at that. They could've had the decency to make the graffiti look better, I suppose.
    Maybe I just don't get it. Oh, well.




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •