Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,029
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    someone sent me that, i didnt click it.
    oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
    when its not

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,393
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    someone sent me that, i didnt click it.
    OMG U R TEH leet!!!!!!1



    IM HERE FOR NOW. YOU MIGHT SEE ME POST IN A FEW SECTIONS. BUT DONT CALL ME A "REGULAR MEMBER"

    WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GAYS ON THIS FORUM!?!??!? (NO IM NOT A HOMPHOBE.)



  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    luton, uk
    Posts
    2,455
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i got it before lol.
    jordan.
    "just try & stay positive"

    myspace

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    2,031

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billay View Post
    only nubs use MSN
    and only idiots use the word nub? whats your point "/

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Earf lolzzz!!1oneone!shift!
    Posts
    803
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I tried it, got a 404, but no virus.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Yokohama (Japan)
    Posts
    6,499
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkchicken101 View Post
    I tried it, got a 404, but no virus.
    That happened to me twice aswell
    I'm not complaining
    (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

    Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    727
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billay View Post
    only nubs use MSN
    shut up, srsly.
    -sam

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    11,633
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The things is, it installs a program that automatically sends it to all the people on your contact list too, so if they're dumb enough to click it (like I was) it'll keep spreading.

    The first one of these I got was on some Pearl Jam related website, and I have their CD so I was curious.






  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had that ages ago & I clicked on it & then it automatic sent it to other people, soo annoying, haven't had it in ages, thank god.
    lets go, somewhere amazing.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    im on the phone with my friend now and she said her brother clicked on it lol. she has a ton of viruses now and it sent her grandparents *Removed* links pmsl

    Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Dan; 25-11-2006 at 09:38 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •