Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 11 of 11
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    1,418
    Tokens
    147

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunk View Post
    well we don't
    GUYS I JUST STAKD 9 BLUE PHATS !!!
    I STAKED 9 RED ONES AND 500M!!!
    ALL SAY GRATZ TO ME!!

    Dont be stupid right and start takin the *Removed*. I dont have a pic unfortunately but i am not the sort 2 just make a post about my winnings
    this was very exciting at the time

    Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Dan; 26-11-2006 at 02:41 PM.
    Habbox member since 2005

    Experienced safe trader
    Click here for classic safe list

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •