Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    1,551
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    yea at 7k each, I can't do that -.-

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,050
    Tokens
    1,435

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Congrats! I started it yesterday, just need to kill Kamil. Spent about 180k ok p pots so far.


    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    760
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Nice. Troll stronghold is easy tho lol.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,053
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I just need the 13 more thieving levels and to complete Temple of Ikov then I'm going to do it >;]

    Merchant and get like 200k, once you have that use that strictly on supplies.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over There.
    Posts
    815
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Good Luck! ;]]]]
    *



    HOGWARTS : A LEGEND


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brighton - Where else ?
    Posts
    2,239
    Tokens
    2,051

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I spent 80k on that quest. It is really easy. I reccomend ranging the ice dude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •