Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    775
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    aha i thought i reconized it from some where dont steal
    My heart beats like a drum (all night)
    Flesh to flesh, one to one (and its alright)
    And Ill never let go cause
    Theres something I know deep inside

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Habbox Elite
    Posts
    1,171
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Ooooh, once again someone got caught ripping.
    It's pathetic, just don't do it.
    And definitely not from a pixel site, most of us visit those sites.
    LOL, like hosting it on your freewebs would work :p


    Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,637
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    brilliant but not habboish? 9/10

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Habbox Elite
    Posts
    1,171
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Dude it's stolen...



    Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    775
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    lol stop stealing
    My heart beats like a drum (all night)
    Flesh to flesh, one to one (and its alright)
    And Ill never let go cause
    Theres something I know deep inside

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,637
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    its stealen tut tut

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    806
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Its ripped but if it wasnt then id give it an 8/10

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a Cookie Jar ;]
    Posts
    462
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    its not stolen because , its my site =/ i work there and give her ideas.. lol but thanks for realising anyway

    ♥ ♥ ♥ н ά β β δ х F ό я μ м ♥ ♥ ♥
    Rep Points : 16

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    :eusa_danc
    Quote Originally Posted by x!-=cherry=-!x


    There it is i didnt know how to get it from my files so i had to make a website then put this on then save then get the link * Phew * very tiring lol
    So what do you think ? :eusa_danc
    Edited by Soyers (Forum Moderator): Please dont post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Soyers; 02-04-2005 at 11:40 AM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5
    Tokens
    0

    Thumbs up

    :eusa_danc i think its grreat lol :eusa_clap :rolleyes: :p

    Edited by Soyers (Forum Moderator): Please dont double post, simply edit your previous post.
    Last edited by Soyers; 02-04-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •