Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: "Fabric" chair

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,016
    Tokens
    135

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    k thx +rep

    I never knew,
    I never knew that everything was falling through
    That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
    To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

    Posts:
    1000-1250-1500-1750-2000

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,471
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    There cool

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,016
    Tokens
    135

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thanks

    I never knew,
    I never knew that everything was falling through
    That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
    To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

    Posts:
    1000-1250-1500-1750-2000

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,830
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They look great especially the black one u just changed

    Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

    (X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    1,106
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Very nice, i like the black one and the pink one after it has been edited, well done, can't wait to see the rest of the collection. You have used your c+c well. 9/10
    Sian

    % Champions of Criticism, Unite! %
    Team so far:
    Boonzeet (Brutally Honest)
    Biohazard (Incredibly Analytical)
    .-.extra.-. (Amazingly Creative)
    X:RiX:X (Fantastically Oldschool)
    Browney (Stunningly Detailed)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Spam Factory
    Posts
    585
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Azvykara

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They look ace. To say you made them from scratch, they are very good. The pink you've just done is better than the origanal. Good work +rep


    Need help recolouring? Here's my tutorial : CLICK HERE
    Need help creating pixel art? Here's my other tutorial: CLICK HERE

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,016
    Tokens
    135

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thx everyone, i will be making the couch soon

    I never knew,
    I never knew that everything was falling through
    That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
    To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

    Posts:
    1000-1250-1500-1750-2000

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    920
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    The updated ones are better, those are cool

    Some of the pink recolour is still a little bright

    but overall, very good 8.9/10
    Rep owed to:
    charles (1)yesum (1)


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    They're great Nice to see someone taking pride and time in their alts.

    9/10

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    555
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    look good, better now you edited them soo 9/10
    CPU: INTEL C2D E6600 | MOBO: ABIT P35-E | GFX: Palit 7900GS OC 256MB | RAM: 2x1GB Geil 900MHZ | PSU: RAWPOWER 600W | COOLING: 2X120MM 1X80MM | HDD 120GB TOTAL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •