i dont play
but i go to support my local nottingham panthers
when i have time =]
Weasel Rob - Lvl 91
ive never actualy been to watch another team play antoher team but i would like to it would be a good experience. are the panthers good?
Yeah. I do. West Bridgford.
goodbye.
We're doing Hockey in GCSE P.E at the moment and tbh i think it's rubbish. =P
You must be pretty good though so welll done![]()
we'll do what we've always doneshut our eyes and hope for the best.
thanks need any hints or tips, you know who to askgood luck with the GCSE's aswell
![]()
I dont play in a real league or anything. I play ministick and street hockey a bit tho.
Im a goalie![]()
Posts1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2250 2500 2750 3000
Rep Counter
900 910 920 930 940 950 960 970
980 990 1000
Vouches
[X]
Members who have read this thread: 0Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!