Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,970
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    it happened to me once someone who had rights was moving it and i was putting it up and down and it went wierd
    Lets set the stage on fire, and hollywood will be jealous.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    806
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I have quite alot of monos but never seen that happen before.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,491
    Tokens
    312
    Habbo
    Zamin

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hiya, yeah it is quite old and I'm suprised that it hasn't been fixed yet.
    2013 yay

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    610
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I used to do that with KnuxIBF's monolith, it really annoyed him.
    Yeah you just click on it loads


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,212
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post




    at the right.. dunno if its happened to any1 before so dont bother moaning over and over if its old =]
    fixs when they are rotated.. ^^
    Rofl, it looks like abstract art
    shawn

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Leamington Spa
    Posts
    1,375
    Tokens
    72

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    yeah i've had it before.
    rotated and fixed =]
    i've been here for over 8 years and i don't know why

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I've acutally never seen that before, but I'd say its caused by over clicking it or that Holiday Romance in the air, could be either.
    So I Ran With The Devil
    Left A Trail Of Excuses
    Like A Stone On The Water
    The Sun Is Beating Down My Neck
    Watch It Go..

    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/7fc413298e.png[/IMG]

    | FAQ | PM Me | Habbo Way |


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •