
Non of them had that style "first". Uploadz had it before them so I guess they stole it from Uploadz? :rolleyes: Does it really matter?
Not really? :p Just had to point it out.![]()
Sam
I used uploadz.co.uk for the inspiration, but this guy has totally ripped POWERpanel.
He has used the EXACT same gradient and images, how can you call that not ripping? It's not inspiration or anything, he has just stolen it.
I agree with that, its fine using other peoples ideas as long as you make them better and different.
Thats what I was basically trying to say from the start.. Lol
Sam
Then that makes two of yous.
Also, I agree slightly - how can you class a gradient as yours? It's like classing a galaxy bar as a dairy milk bar.
Useing a gradiant aint exactly something new or special anyone of you heres done you know, you know the photoshop gradiant tool... people were doing gradiants before that even became part of photoshop.
There are millions of websites today, so getting totaly unquie style and colour sceme is almsot impossible, i dont know if he did rip it or not, if its exactly the same colours, down to the hex code, year he probabaly did, if its even one hex code off, then hes just another gradiant with a simlar colour sceam.
Most of you lot who are saying, "o noooosss he rip my style because it looks a little bit alike" need to use the web more & you will see that that style has been around for a while now, no one here was the first person to do it.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!