Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: CS- cz

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,023
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I was the oposite, loved it up big time! I have more hours clocked up on source than CZ, but CZ is what I do now, its alot harder to get a headshot, or whatever, and so its more fun. Less n00** as well lol

    burton-x is back...
    Try to be the King but the Ace is back...

    For all the Habbo reindeer lovers, Join -- CLICK HERE

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your liver <3
    Posts
    713
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Cs:s is better in graphics and overall.. but Cz is fun.

    Also if your wrong if your sure your computer can run Cs:s because it cant. Also people have problems with steam.. just try emailing steam asking for help.
    Vouches
    [x][x][x][x]

    Website


  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    /etc/passwd
    Posts
    19,110
    Tokens
    1,139

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burton-x View Post
    Nice one.
    Yeah I started off on source, but it bugs me (especially when scouting), when you have to aim about 2 foot behind them to actually get a headshot...

    also you can get headshots by shooting at their knees if they are crouching...

    LOL!
    Its called 'Recoil' where the gun goes upwards or all over the place while shooting... :rolleyes:

    Source is the best online, But I absolutely love Half-Life and gmod too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •