Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    2,140
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Might do I'm in it for the exp really but would save me a bit of time when I start fletching and firemaking.

    also anyone know when this damn sig updates lmao
    Last edited by Redmoon Evil; 09-06-2007 at 10:10 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    S. Wales
    Posts
    5,162
    Tokens
    295

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmoon Evil View Post
    Ah yes , bisto and your dodgey video that you couldn't see anything in

    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=271752

    Wasn't my fault I downloaded a dodgy version of Camtasia. :rolleyes:

    I may have one to sell at the end of the week if you still need one.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    2,140
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwmbran View Post
    Wasn't my fault I downloaded a dodgy version of Camtasia. :rolleyes:

    I may have one to sell at the end of the week if you still need one.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •