Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Win yellow fan

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If i win, then I will come back to habbo trading, atm just play games like fifa etc.... peezo game...
    not really trading tbh to get rich atm... anyways if i win DDDDDD
    woah i wonder how much it wud be worth, more than purple drag will be enuff cool
    Only 2, I wonder how the other person won their's? :S
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msb. View Post
    If i win, then I will come back to habbo trading, atm just play games like fifa etc.... peezo game...
    not really trading tbh to get rich atm... anyways if i win DDDDDD
    woah i wonder how much it wud be worth, more than purple drag will be enuff cool
    Only 2, I wonder how the other person won their's? :S
    Habbo Bands competition. I came fourth .

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,752
    Tokens
    756
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msb. View Post
    If i win, then I will come back to habbo trading, atm just play games like fifa etc.... peezo game...
    not really trading tbh to get rich atm... anyways if i win DDDDDD
    woah i wonder how much it wud be worth, more than purple drag will be enuff cool
    Only 2, I wonder how the other person won their's? :S
    Don't get your hopes up, 1000s will enter! It's nice they say it won't be released, should be good, though it's not exackly attractive is it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •