Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain, Valencia
    Posts
    20,492
    Tokens
    3,580
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    No you didnt Kyle,I remeber alot of it.
    Was abuse not saying its unfair lololol

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    2,578
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    We've worked it out over the pm system

  3. #13
    WarezKid Guest

    Default

    I might apply to dj on it, just asking, how many hits do you get on there around a day?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain, Valencia
    Posts
    20,492
    Tokens
    3,580
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Ilo be honest with you here,We get around 4 million hits a month but DJs dont get many listners we get a average of 4 listners which is very bad. I'd rather be honest then let u think we get alot of listners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •