Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Its very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by DozenFuries View Post
    I see my talent hasn't washed away

    LOL.

    The face is the best part. I like the shoes aswell.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    211
    Tokens
    880

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I guess those shoes are quite the big hit, lol ;D

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,587
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol THats Good

    I Wish i Had Those Shoes ;P
    Now im at the top aint know where to go now, instead of me she gon go down
    - Kanye west


    help the Mods, use the report button



  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DozenFuries View Post
    Thanks for the good comments.
    I see my talent hasn't washed away.. Haven't done any graphics of any kind since july.
    Talent doesn't really wash away

    Im about to post some alt I just made in 1/2 hour. I havent made alts since June.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ═╬═
    Posts
    7,060
    Tokens
    182

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Disturbed pawn.

    Land of confusion is my fav song, +rep
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •