I didnt verify my account so i didnt get any![]()

I didnt verify my account so i didnt get any![]()
REMOVED
Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are too large for your usergroup.
OMG YOUR SO FUNNY +REP!
nah i dont have any. complete load of ********
this is an example of greed taken over.
yo, it's me ste
I had that before, but I was not inactive ;P
shawn
ye its on the 13th if u can see,
every1 recived 5 credz
i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you
fyi, i wont stop using adblock#shame.
crazycolaist/leerm
oh and if you moan that im rude its because
i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
especially ones which come on here.
Oh yea like habbos going to miss you!
Jokes,Welcome back.
(H)
Lols everyone got 5 cred's
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!