Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: :'(!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I am listening to my music, plus a few strongbow laughing at my cousin dancing so sorry! if my english is off don't hurt me
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kettering, NORTHANTS (:
    Posts
    1,788
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    then let me join in

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You live 500 miles + away so good luck with that one!
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kettering, NORTHANTS (:
    Posts
    1,788
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    damnnn.
    meet up half way?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rhondda
    Posts
    6,463
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by & View Post
    damnnn.
    meet up half way?
    You have your own helicopter. Use it.
    .

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kettering, NORTHANTS (:
    Posts
    1,788
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i do? ·

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rhondda
    Posts
    6,463
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes, you do. I just bought you one.
    .

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Let me run down 2 seconds
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,907
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by & View Post
    damnnn.
    meet up half way?
    I live near you lol! PARTY AT MY HOUSE!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kettering, NORTHANTS (:
    Posts
    1,788
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :Liam View Post
    I live near you lol! PARTY AT MY HOUSE!
    the m50 bus doesnt run at this time loll

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •