Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Why oh why?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,169
    Tokens
    21,960
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    recomended rooms;
    "suck me baybee"
    ROFLLLLLLLL.


    pigged 25/08/2019



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REDNECK View Post
    why u dressed as a girl
    If you want to know my I am dressed a girl, pm me!
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,517
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benn! View Post
    tweety v2
    Quote Originally Posted by REDNECK View Post
    why u dressed as a girl
    Lol, I was asking him/her about that this morning.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    8,753
    Tokens
    3,746

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It's kinda being clear why you were disrupting :rolleyes:

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My three guesses are:

    1) You were harrassing everyone/spamming CFH about not getting a badge/getting on the Infobus blah blah blah?
    2) I do not wish to make another guess.
    3) I do not wish to make another guess.
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 16-02-2008 at 10:39 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,158
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robald View Post
    My three guesses are:

    1) You were harrassing everyone/spamming CFH about not getting a badge/getting on the Infobus blah blah blah?
    2) I do not wish to make another guess.
    3) I do not wish to make another guess.
    LOL

    xox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •