How rude!?
And even ruder is that Ross blocked me
![]()

How rude!?
And even ruder is that Ross blocked me
![]()
Only because u annoyed me. And i unblocked you now...
Last edited by iRoss; 17-06-2005 at 03:03 PM.
REMOVED
Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.
I love it!
![]()
Still needs lots of work
Also i needa forum to get some intergration up
*Cough*
Yeah yeah - I'll do it later...
Waaaaaaaa
Crybaby!1!!!1!!!111!! Do it yourself you lazy ... x)
REMOVED
Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.
I would, But i'll probaly buck it up
I've just came back from Belgium, go on messenger, 'OI! Whats happening with the forum?'
Pfft!
Ahh. Bless x) It's a hard life!
REMOVED
Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!