Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Do you drive ??

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    625
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    in canada you have to be 16 and i have a few more months to go.
    Luck is the only thing that nobody can ask for but everyone can get.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville Northcarolina
    Posts
    2,283
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I drive i have an nissan 350 z touring model

    [Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Are you sure you want to know?
    Posts
    6,998
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm having driving lessons ^^ when I'll be 18 my dad shall buy me a car.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,308
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Actaully the age is 17 around most countries,
    16 and a half if you're lucky.
    13-15 and you want to drive?!
    Woah your far to young, lol.
    -
    Drivers course starts at around 17,
    but this wont ensure youll have a license straight
    away. If you count things such as,
    buying a car, lessons, more practice.
    You wont be on the road til 18/19/20.
    Just a couple more years for meh.
    I dont want to start too early thats why.
    Its about the quality of the post, not quanity! ©

    "One Who Gossips to you, Gossips OF you."©[My quotes, Mine! *Smack*]


    E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G "Cuz your my everything ... "

    Keep Giving Rep Points To People Who Deserve It Its Not A Popularity Contest © ?-Doc-?

    "I Am .. Your Father"

    Concentric - Super Mod
    Please do not have an excessively large signature, or one which uses more than one picture/smiley.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville Northcarolina
    Posts
    2,283
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    doc your wrong drivers course starts at 15 if you go to the DMV
    you get your permit
    have it for 6 months or till your 16 then you can take course for your licence

    [Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,200
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Cant Drive yet unfortunatley But me gf can so it's ALrite to get places

    Danny.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,198
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy_lu
    what sort of car do you have ? i heard that if your 16 years old or older you can get your drivers licence..

    is it lower than that anywhere else ? im now aged between 13-15 n cant drive yet its awful !
    huh...aged between 13-15! So u 14?! why u say between 13-15 lol just sounds weird

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,209
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Im 12
    YEHHHHH I can driveeee...... :eusa_wall

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    601
    Tokens
    1,855

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I really want to drive, but alas I am only 14 so I still have to wait...

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    405
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    No, im aged between 12-15 cant drive yet!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •