Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    660
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    help23 i agree. I ask them then i jsut say no thanks. Then i wait until they go to their lowest

    Anyway nice report +rep Love the layout

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,258
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
    help23 i agree. I ask them then i jsut say no thanks. Then i wait until they go to their lowest

    Anyway nice report +rep Love the layout
    Yes thats the way.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,709
    Tokens
    89
    Habbo
    -Danube-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by help23 View Post
    Another way to get values for a particularly rare item of furni is to send a message to all your online friends saying that you want to buy it. This ususally works for me

    Oh yer it might only be a good idea to do this if you actually do want to buy it, as some peopl may get annoyed
    You shouldn't collect values this way, This is because you can only include a value that has been traded not just offered and then turned down. E.g. i could send a message to everyone saying Buying throne 65 HC and then they say ok then i say noty, thats not a values for an item of furni as you've refused that trade as you don't want to pay that for the item.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,258
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I just said I agree to reach my posting target tbh. What was I agreeing to? Didn't sound like I agreed to something good accroding to Dan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •