Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
    I would have sworn your sopose to be on Holiday?
    That would be tomorrow .

    8th - 10th, weekend holiday at this hotel.

    12th - 26th, holiday in tenerife

    Doesn't stop me coming online though? :S

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    532
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Lol, there shoudl be a visit from

    My Spy Family today!

    I wonder whats going to happen

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S U F F O L K
    Posts
    5,950
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thanks for that reminder about spy,

    i forgot
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,870
    Tokens
    106

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    e4 ur holidays r wel short lol

    12th-16th i go for lyk 2 weeks n 2 days
    dannyboi'






  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol they're going to struggle to fit it in tbh. I think they did the olympics today at 2, or tried to so they could fit it all in, my spy family etc lol..

    Anyway.......... click my sig, 2 more levels until it's hatched haha ;D

    and i'm going 12th - 26th ...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,870
    Tokens
    106

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    o ye soz misread
    dannyboi'






  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dublin.
    Posts
    767
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobX View Post
    I would actually care.. if i had remembered to register my olympic team.

    75 people i let down, probs not enough to get in anyway
    You had to get 100+
    I think the one I'm in second with 900+

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol meaning 2 weeks

    Anyway, hotel on maintanence now.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    467
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    now its down

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    532
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    lol they're going to struggle to fit it in tbh. I think they did the olympics today at 2, or tried to so they could fit it all in, my spy family etc lol..

    Anyway.......... click my sig, 2 more levels until it's hatched haha ;D

    and i'm going 12th - 26th ...

    I hatched your egg for you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •