Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: 0rca

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,750
    Tokens
    4,541
    Habbo
    ,Sv

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    I thought you quit anyway?
    i thought you quit?
    (H)

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,750
    Tokens
    4,541
    Habbo
    ,Sv

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    why do you do this lol
    (H)

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    4,315
    Tokens
    1,179

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    why do you do this lol
    Well I thought it was funny....


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,750
    Tokens
    4,541
    Habbo
    ,Sv

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxiel View Post
    Well I thought it was funny....
    Hello boxiel! Long time!

    Anyway, I'm going to leave my account for a while, learn my lesson.
    (H)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    4,315
    Tokens
    1,179

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    Hello boxiel! Long time!

    Anyway, I'm going to leave my account for a while, learn my lesson.
    Heya Damzz!


  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    i was banned for 12 years for talking about sex lol


    And why not? Thats not appropiate for the hotel, and it has no place in the hotel....

  8. #18

    Default

    Why don't you make a complaint to the cheif habbo person, oh wait!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    1,205
    Tokens
    4,000

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I dnt reli like her as she refuses to unban my account ""****" even after writing her a nice letter apologizing for doing what I did. Then again I don't think there's any chance of getting unbanned when your ban reason is "gaining access to other peoples accounts and taking their furnizzz" (in my case testing out phishing for like 2 hrs, I managed to get a lost witness trophy LOL) so yh uhm I dnt reli like her although he did give me a throne in like march or something.

  10. #20

    Default

    So you hacked someone or somebody? I dont understand fully, but you did gain some furniture illegally, which is a permanent ban...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •