Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Root Beer

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    essex
    Posts
    1,300
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    first one i tried was sarsi, i hated it.. so bitter.
    nicki minaj ♥



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,495
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i've only tried sarsi & a&w and there lovely

    I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.



  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    8,084
    Tokens
    595

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've never had root beer o.o

    drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    5,027
    Tokens
    1,306

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i tried a&w in america and it is horrible.


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,202
    Tokens
    203

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lollll none of em are bitter or is it just me

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,773
    Tokens
    146

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Prefer Ginger Ale

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    14,850
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    never tryed them ;p


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,840
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psithurism View Post
    lollll none of em are bitter or is it just me
    I dont think its bitter either.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hackney
    Posts
    14,850
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I remember trying root beer or something here is it like spicy?


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,783
    Tokens
    89

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Tried all of them, they are quite nice.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •