Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Your iTunes?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've got like ~15 episodes to add now aswell.
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    161
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Music: 2764 Songs, 194 Albums, 136 Artists, 7.1 days, 15.07gb

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,014
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My iTunes is pretty bare at the moment. I don't keep my music on my laptop, it's on an external hard drive - 80GB, 63GB of which is used up by music and photos (I have thousands of HQ pictures)

    So this is just whats on my iPhone at the moment;
    1148 songs, 2.9 days, 6.09GB
    Also have 5 audio books on it (But they're apps so don't show up)

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    987
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Movies are .avi so are not in itunes.
    Music: 5686 songs, 15.2 days, 27.21 GB.
    This is our situation and we're happy to be here,
    I wouldn't change this place for anything.


  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    lololololololololololololololo
    Posts
    2,134
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    what are you 124 apps lol? i have like 5 and there all iphone apps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •