Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In my Help Desk
    Posts
    348
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    hehe im not co anymore Im Manager/owner of hxhd!
    Ooh and nice picture lol!
    mmm slippers!
    deejay

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,868
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-3000
    mmm slippers!
    RUN DARK!
    (I don't play CS now, soon I will, I'am purshasing CD Key soon by Internet)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South West England
    Posts
    2,143
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-3000
    mmm slippers!
    Quote Originally Posted by P@ND@
    RUN DARK!
    (I don't play CS now, soon I will, I'am purshasing CD Key soon by Internet)
    =o Nooo!! They are my slippers! xP

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston,Mass,USA
    Posts
    1,045
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-3000
    hehe im not co anymore Im Manager/owner of hxhd!
    Ooh and nice picture lol!
    mmm slippers!
    deejay
    , now just you're head of HxH? Well congrats, you'll make a great owner, you and Miz did great with it, and I assume you can pick up the slack :eusa_clap
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

    Go Patriots and Red Sox

    Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Are you sure you want to know?
    Posts
    6,998
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum101
    lol arcanum
    who is dj anyway?
    is she a help desk staff or somthing?
    lmfaooo its he?
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    I live in my house
    Posts
    592
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    is this just me or is it a picture of hyperghost and mrs skit?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bargo34
    is this just me or is it a picture of hyperghost and mrs skit?
    i dont think its just you lmao :p
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

    Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine


    Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,868
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    umm, My bad, when uplaoding files the file from DJ(naamloos.bmp) was changed to the file of Mrs.Skti and Hyper (also naamloos.bmp) so they got switched.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    66
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    ye i agre *+*+*

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,783
    Tokens
    254

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    joseph, did you notice that this thread is from 2004? ban the spamm0r pls mods kk.
    conlan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •