r u sure they will take old habo away

r u sure they will take old habo away
about 100%! They have spent so long makin this and so much effort they will deffo take old one away
i'm always trying to log onto old habbo but is constntly says there are shockwave errors and bug blah blah blah. I think this is habbos way of getting people slowly to like beta because they have no choice, this is rubbish, me and my m8 irl just cannot log onto old habbo coz of the bugs but there are so many annoying glitches on beta, anyone help me get around this trouble :SDid you even READ his post :S?
Anyway yeah I'm getting this mate and it's ****. Old habbo so much better for me personally.
i'm sitting here thinking, eh?
I want to use old habbo, i mean THEY TOOK AWAY HOTEL VIEW AND REPLACED IT WITH A *REMOVED* CRANE!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao sorry, Unless they make a new habbo with reminents of the old habbo with a few things introduced, it would be a huge sucess, but now everyones sitting around scratching there heads becasue 50% of everyone don't like beta, and they wonder why
My solution, it may cause up-roar but this is my opinion, just bin beta, and update old habbo
Edited by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.
Last edited by flatface; 28-07-2009 at 11:08 AM.
lucky bugga
That's ********. I used to get shockwave errors before the big beta update. There is something wrong with your computer. Download Ccleaner and use it. Should sort out your problem.i'm always trying to log onto old habbo but is constntly says there are shockwave errors and bug blah blah blah. I think this is habbos way of getting people slowly to like beta because they have no choice, this is rubbish, me and my m8 irl just cannot log onto old habbo coz of the bugs but there are so many annoying glitches on beta, anyone help me get around this trouble :S
Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.
-Takes Bowi'm sitting here thinking, eh?
I want to use old habbo, i mean THEY TOOK AWAY HOTEL VIEW AND REPLACED IT WITH A ****ING CRANE!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao sorry, Unless they make a new habbo with reminents of the old habbo with a few things introduced, it would be a huge sucess, but now everyones sitting around scratching there heads becasue 50% of everyone don't like beta, and they wonder why
My solution, it may cause up-roar but this is my opinion, just bin beta, and update old habbo
And i scanned my computer it's nothing, i think it's habbo's way of getting people to use beta
Last edited by Santorefish; 28-07-2009 at 11:11 AM.
I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!